I could tell he was a bit nervous but oh so excited. I am so glad I could give him hugs and kisses and a whole lotta good luck on this special morning.
The J.Crew Photography blog has moved to www.jcrewphoto.com/blog. You will be redirected in a few seconds.
Thursday, 31 January 2013
Zak's First Day at Big School
I love this boy like he is my own. I looked after him from when he was just 7 months old until he was 4. I did this 5 days a week. He will be in my life forever. I think we will share all our big events. He was a page boy at my wedding and now I'm with him on his first day of School.
I could tell he was a bit nervous but oh so excited. I am so glad I could give him hugs and kisses and a whole lotta good luck on this special morning.
I could tell he was a bit nervous but oh so excited. I am so glad I could give him hugs and kisses and a whole lotta good luck on this special morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful sentiment.
ReplyDeletex
Thanks Naomi xx
Delete